Sunday 28 August 2011

Summers Over

Its been a week since my last blog post but I have been really busy lately. Summer is over and I had to prepare and get ready for school. I start school tomorrow; going in to sixth year which is the final year of school here in Ireland. Which is great that I'm finally going to be finished but it also means that we have huge exams in June time called the 'leaving certificate' and basically our whole lives revolve around these results.

Its pretty scary, and its going to quite hard for me to settle in to school. I haven't attended school on a regular basis since Christmas '08. So to settle into school, get into a routine and study, study, study is going to be pretty hard. Its going to be a real shock to my body tomorrow morning when my alarm goes off at 6:45 and I'm used to getting up at 12pm. I don't know how I will sleep tonight in time for school cause I usually don't sleep till 4am.

So bare with me in the next few days as I settle back into school.
Now all the introductions of my rabbits and guinea pigs are over, I will be making proper blog posts.

Love M x

No comments:

Post a Comment