Monday 15 August 2011

Becoming A Rabbit Owner

I actually haven't owned rabbits for that long, I did have two rabbits when I was younger but lets face it, rabbits aren't really children's pets and I lost interest in them after a while - I may say more about them at a later stage. A few years ago I used to read up on rabbits on the Internet and I learned a bit about their care and that from there. Though, I never thought I would own one as my mum said no so I did sort of drop the idea.

One day in May 2010 when we were in town, I convinced my brother and mum to pop out to the pet store and have a look at the animals, in the shop and after a quick look at the animals; it was my mum saying to get one of the cute little bunnies. We ended up coming home with one more animal than we originally had, and that's how Cooper came about and my rabbit craze began.


He was a really small rabbit, and was fully grown at six months old when we got him, though he does seem to have got a bit stockier since then.
He liked to keep to himself, didn't like to be held, used to do his own thing. He also was a terrible hay eater and not to fond on his vegetables, but I didn't care about all that...

I loved Cooper and being a rabbit owner from the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment