Monday 15 August 2011

The Introduction

Oh the first post, how exiting!
I have been thinking about starting up a blog for a while and I thought now would be a good time to do so. I will be blogging all about my animals - mainly my rabbits and guinea pigs though,  but will of course also add a personal touch to it too.
As you can already tell, I have a huge interest in animals. At the moment I have three dogs, five cats, one kitten, three ponies, four rabbits and five guinea pigs. We also have two little kittens that we rescued and took on as fosters who more than likely will end up being a foster failure and being permanent residents here. So I guess you can tell our house can be a bit hectic, busy and loud at times, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I hope you all will stay with me and enjoy the stories and tails (misspelled on purpose) I have to share, the funny, the sad and the ups and down of living with a house full of animals.

Love M

No comments:

Post a Comment